|Membership Rates for 2013|
|Family membership, applicant over 62||$25|
Please note the following:
- All new members pay a $50 certification and orientation fee.
- Membership runs from January 1 to December 31 and is not prorated.
- All new members must complete range orientation. It is the responsibility of potential new members to arrange time for the orientation with a club officer.
- All new members must attend first available monthly meeting. Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7 pm.
- Members who decline to participate in "work days" and or fail to volunteer time towards the operation of the club will incur a yearly $25 fee. This change in club policy was adopted in 2006 as an effort to increase member participation and reduce the workload historically performed by a select few individuals.
A copy of the club by-laws is available here.